MANUAL Medical Exam TABLES
If you are looking for an exam table that will be adjusted in height occasionally, we suggest a medical table with manual height adjustment.
The height adjustment on this budget-friendly height-adjustable table is done by a hand-crank mechanism, which is located at the end of the table. When done, the crank handle can be pushed back under the table.
These multi-purpose tables are available in three frame finishes: lacquered, chrome, stainless steel, as well as three widths - 650, 800, 1000mm and headrest adjustment ranges of +30° and +/-30°.
- The universal tables with manual height adjustment are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles to prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop.
- The maintenance-free gear with optimal transmission ratio ensures smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank.
- Compared to a plastic-coated frame, the chrome-plated crossbars, which are equipped with levelling screws as well as a flat-foot structure provide durability against external factors such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +/-30° and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850mm
- Widths - 650mm, 800mm, 1000 mm
- Length - 1900mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, or +/-30° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Frame - lacquered, chrome-plated, stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty