- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
Image 1 of 13
The Kemfire 600 Type A aspirated and filtered multi-purpose safety storage cabinet can store chemical, acid or base products, as well as solid and liquid flammable materials. The cabinet is compliant with EN 61010-1, EN 14470-1 and EN 14727. It is also CE certified and fire-resistant Type-90.
- Manufactured from pickled and electrogalvanized 10/10mm steel. The surface is treated with epoxide acid-resistant dust coating.
- Internal racking system allows the tray-shaped shelves to be stacked to needed item height.
- Inflatable trimming (DIN 4102) expands under extreme heat, completely isolating the interior of the cabinet from outside. Additional trimming is designed to protect from burning and naturally occurring fumes as well as residual dust.
- Advanced safety feature: spring operated auto-shut system closes doors when temperatures rise above 50°C.
- Mechanical safety valves close automatically at temperatures above 70°C
External Dimensions (HxWxD) - 1670mm x 595mm x 510mm
Internal Dimensions ( HxWxD)
- Chemical Compartment - 924mm x 510mm x 474mm
- Flame-Resistant Compartment - 537mm x 430mm x 395mm
Weight - 185kg
Combined Volume - 295L
Compliance - EN 14470-1/EN14727/ EN 61010-1/CE/Type 90
Material - pickled 10/10 steel with epoxide acid-resistant dust coating