MULTIFUNCTION MASSAGE TABLE
THERA multifunction massage tables, with the seven upholstered tabletop sections, each being 64mm thick, and multiple adjustment options, have been designed for chiropractic, orthopedic and therapy practices.
The height adjustment mechanism can be manual, hydraulic or electric.
- The manual height adjustment on the universal therapy table is done using maintenance-free gear for a smooth and quick operation of the hand crank, even with heavier patients.
- The hydraulic height adjustment on therapy table is done with a foot pump. The foot pedal can be operated from either side of the table.
- The electric adjustment on therapy table is made with a maintenance-free, extremely quiet electric motor, using air pulse control via hand or foot switch (please specify upon ordering).
- The continuous adjustment of the armrests, the leg rests, the backrest, the headrest, which features a face cutout and of the seat section allows a wide range of positions such as Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg as well as drainage position and more.
Request Additional Information
- Height: 650mm - 850mm
- Height adjustment mechanism
- Manual (hand crank)
- Hydraulic (foot pump)
- Electric (hand switch, or footswitch)
- 7 individual upholstered tabletop sections for multiple continuous adjustment options
- Mobility system with raise-and-lower device
- Width - 650mm
- Length - 1940mm
- Maximum load - 150kg
- Frame - lacquered
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty