Our range of multi-purpose tables also includes bariatric tables.
- The frame, which is made from reinforced steel tubing of a larger profile, combined with additional crossbars underneath the tabletop, ensure a solid construction.
- These tables can support a weight of up to 300 kg.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +30° and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The standard height for these tables is 650mm.
- A paper roll holder is included with the table. It is mounted between the frame legs and designed for 59 cm wide paper rolls.
The bariatric tables are available in the following lengths:
- Table length 1900mm
- Table length 2000mm
- Height - 650mm
- Width - 800mm
- Lengths - 1900mm and 2000mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load - 300 kg
- Frame lacquered
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available