Hydraulic Exam Table
Another type of height adjustment mechanism for our medical tables is a hydraulic system, operated with a pedal from a centrally located built-in foot pump. The height adjustment range is from a base height of 650mm to 850mm.
These exam tables with hydraulic height adjustment are available in three frame finishes - lacquered, chrome, stainless steel as well as three widths 650mm, 800mm, 1000 mm and headrest adjustment ranges of +30° or +/-30°.
- The hydraulic height adjustment, featuring no lateral offset, is done with a centrally located built-in foot pump. The foot pedal can be mounted on any side of the table. A second foot pedal is available at extra an charge.
- To avoid am unstable tabletop, the height-adjustable tables are made with precision-cut, dual-box rectangular profiles.
- Compared to a plastic-coated frame, the chrome-plated crossbars, which are equipped with levelling screws as well as a flat-foot structure provide durability against external factors such as impact from the vacuum cleaner.
- The upholstery thickness of both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +30° and is secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Height adjustment range - 650-850 mm
- Width - 650mm, 800mm, 1000mm
- Length - 1900mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, or +/- 30° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Frame - lacquered, chrome-plated, stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available