POWER MAT MULTI-FUNCTION OPERATION TABLE
The POWER surgery table stands out with its many options and its elegant design. All tabletop sections are manually adjustable. Only the height adjustment is motorized. This type of construction makes the POWER MAT operating table very budget-friendly. The POWER MAT is ideal for day surgery clinic (i.e., general surgery).
- Electric height adjustment with anodized aluminum lifting column, controlled by a hand switch which can be replaced with a foot switch at extra charge
- Detachable tabletop sections (thickness 65 mm) made of soft polyurethane foam and upholstered in electrically conductive black synthetic leather.
- Continuously adjustable headrest (+/-30°) with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Continuously adjustable back and leg sections (individually to -90°), with a gas pressure spring mechanism.
THE EVOLUTION OF THE POWER MAT
The POWER MAT was developed further into an even more versatile multi-function OR table, which is especially well-suited for the field of gynecology.
- A cut-out in the pelvic section
- Split, removable and spreadable leg sections
- The upholstery segments as 40 mm-thick pads with radiolucent support plates
- With plastic-coated steel tube frame and a plastic base cover.
- Height adjustment with a low-voltage electric motor with a hand switch
- Extensive accessories list to choose from, to make the POWER MAT experience even better
- Height 800 - 1100 mm
- Headrest +20°/-30°
- Backrest +45°/-20°
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 8°
- Seat section +40°/-10°
- Leg sections 0°/-90°
- Height adjustment range 800 - 1100 mm
- Width - 500 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 295 mm, backrest 575 mm, seat section 360 mm, leg sections 520 mm)
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Frame - steel tubing, stainless steel
- Upholstery - electrically conductive, colour: black
- Thickness 65 mm (standard pads) or 40 mm (upholstery pads MP-PAL, at extra charge)
- With earth contact (non-conductive also available)
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty