- Neonatal MRI
- COVID-19 Supplies
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
This particular exam table is a combination of a treatment chair, exam table and a medical storage cabinet - a 3-in-1! The base is made of powdered structured steel, ensuring the unit is stable. Three medical storage compartments are neatly integrated into the base of the table. The tale also features a pull-out step stool to assist patients in getting on and off the table as well as a pull out leg extension, which serves as a leg rest or easily converts into a stainless steel drip tray, depending on the position of the patient.
The true benefit of the table comes from the mechanically adjustable tabletop section, which, when tilted to 75 degrees, turns the table into a treatment chair! After clamping the leg stirrups, which come standard with the table, the exam chair becomes a standard procedural chair suitable for a gynecology exam. This combination of treatment table/medical exam chair with integrated medical storage is a great fit for multi-specialty medical office or a general practitioner.
- Powder-coated structured steel guarantees stability and durability
- Integrated medical storage with 3 drawers provide ample space to store medical supplies
- Mechanically adjustable able section turns the table into a medical treatment chair
- Pull-out step stool assists patients in getting on and off the table without effort
- additional leg extension for the table converts into a stainless steel drip tray when table converted into a treatment chair
Length: 187cm (without extension)
Max weight: 150kg
Backrest tilt angle: 75