- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
The Oakworks echocardiography tables are designed with patient and medical specialist in mind. The medical table offers a sliding panel to allow unrestricted access for the sonographer to perform the echo scan. The echocardiography table features a tilt panel which is a benefit to both, the patient and the sonographer. It helps the patient to stay on the side during a cardiac scan, while it creates a gap in the table for the sonographer to come in closer to the patient without stretching over the table; facilitating right-handed scanning.
- Sliding cardio panel allows you to adjust the opening to the size you need.
- Electric or manual sliding cardiac panel opens as wide as 15" (38 cm). Great for left or right-handed scanning.
- Tall patients now fit on the table using an extender making the table 84 inches long.
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range promotes safe wheelchair transfer echocardiograms and stress echo.
Easily adapted for vascular and cardiac applications.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity allowing a 600-pound lift/load capacity.
- Patient Lift Compatible Base
- Foot Control Switch
- Central Base Locking System
- Electric Upgrade Sliding Cardio Panel - left side only
- Side Rails(2)
Patient Weight Capacity: 550 lbs. (272 kg.)
Height Range: 22" - 38" (56-97 cm)
Width: 30" (76 cm)
Length: Fowler - 34" (86 cm), Seat - 38" (97 cm)
Trendelenburg/Reverse Tilt: ±15°
Standard Controls: 3 motion hand
Padding: 3" (8cm) multi-layer
21 Upholstery colours available
Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
Safety Listings*: FDA, cETLus, CE marked, CB Certificate