OP POWER MAT - SURGERY TABLE
The hydraulic height adjustment on the OP POWER MAT OR table is done via a centrally located foot pump and an anodized light alloy lifting column. All tabletop sections on this surgery table are manually adjustable. This design not only allows the OP POWER MAT to operate without a power source but also makes this operating table very budget-friendly. The OP POWER MAT is ideal for day surgery clinic (i.e., general surgery).
- Height adjustable via hydraulic system (foot pump)
- Continuously adjustable headboard (+/- 30 °)
- All upholstered parts can be manually adjusted
- Lifting column made of anodized light alloy
- Does not require an energy source
- The detachable tabletop sections (thickness 65 mm) are made of soft polyurethane foam and upholstered with electrically conductive synthetic leather, color black.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (+/-30°) and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Continuously adjustable back and leg sections, whereby the leg rests can be individually dropped down (-90°) with a gas spring mechanism.
- Extensive accessories list to choose from, to make the OP POWER MAT experience even better
- Height 785 to 1085 mm
- Headrest +20°/-30°
- Backrest +45°/-20°
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 8°
- Seat section +40°/-10°
- Leg sections 0°/-90°
- Height adjustment mechanism - hydraulic with foot pump
- Height adjustment range 785 - 1085 mm
- Width 500 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- Maximum load 130 kg
- Frame - steel tubing, see Frame Colours / stainless steel
- Upholstery electrically conductive, colour: black
- Thickness 65 mm (standard pads) or 40 mm (upholstery pads at extra charge)
- With earth contact (non-conductive also available)
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty