The Vascular Table by Oakworks offers maximum versatility and patient comfort and safety. The medical exam table is designed for the field of medical imaging, particularly for ultrasound applications.
- Dual towers & electric fowler makes 70° reverse Trendelenburg a reality.
- Effective standing and full weight bearing footboards.
- No more sitting on the floor to scan.
- Split drop footboard makes non-weight bearing scans safe and easy.
- Elevate the upright table to reduce/prevent technologist bending to reach lower extremity veins.
- Headrest and pad for carotid studies provide comfort and access for patient and sonographer
- Patient Lift Compatible Base
- Foot Controls
- Central Base Locking System
- Adjustable access back support (Left or Right)
- Sliding Cardio Panel - Manual 30"W + left side only
- Patient Weight Capacity: 550 lbs. (272 kg.)
- Height Range: 23" - 40" (58-102 cm)
- Width: 27" (69 cm) or 30" (76 cm)
- Length: Fowler - 34" (86 cm), Seat - 38" (97 cm)
- Side Rails(2)
- Trendelenburg: 15°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: up to 70°
- Standard Controls: 4 motion hand
- Padding: 3" (8cm) multi-layer
- 21 Upholstery colours available
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labour
- Certifications: FDA listed, cETL approved, CE marked
Included Features: Electric Fowler, Integrated Foot Board (split, drop away), Patient Restraint Strap, Side Rails(2), Hand control(all movements), 4" Locking Casters, Paper roll holder