BC 1350 GS - Compressed Gas Safety Storage Box
The BC 1350 GS is designed for indoor storage of 3-4 compressed gas cylinders of 50L each. The safety storage box is in compliance with EN 14470-2 and EN 14727. TÜV certified.
- Manufactured from pickled and electrogalvanized 10/10mm steel. The surface is treated with epoxide acid-resistant dust coating. The internal surface is corrosion-resistant
- Uniform construction
- Superior-grade fire-resistant insulation made from environment-friendly materials
- Inflatable trimming (DIN 4102) expands under extreme heat, completely isolating the interior of the cabinet from outside. Additional trimming is designed to protect from burning and naturally occurring fumes as well as residual dust.
- Mechanical safety valves close automatically at temperatures above 70°C
- Designed to be used in piping gas installations
- Internal space can accommodate gas adaptor fittings and main gas flow control panel
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) - 2015mm x 1300mm x 600mm
- Internal Dimensions ( HxWxD) - 1845mm x 1165mm x 500mm
- Weight - 4605kg
- Volume - 1088L
- Compliance - EN 14470-2/EN14727/TÜV certified
- Material - pickled 10/10 steel with epoxide acid-resistant dust coating