- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
The swivel chairs are a further development of our swivel stools, and also an essential piece of equipment in any medical practice or facility. They are equipped with a height and tilt-adjustable backrest. The backrest with an upholstery thickness of 45 mm, is also continuously adjustable in height. The inclination adjusts to the supine position. This provides doctors, therapists and users with ergonomic seating and great freedom of movement during examinations.
- Five-arm aluminum base to ensure stability (Ø 610 mm)
- 2 finish options: black aluminum base or a polished aluminum base.
- Seat (Ø 380 mm, upholstery thickness 75 mm) with a slight inclination of 3° towards the backrest (upholstery thickness 45 mm),
- Continuously height-adjustable by gas pressure spring with a hand lever.
- Standard with braked (hard) double castors for soft floors
- Also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- Standard height adjustment range 460-580 mm
- Optional height adjustment range 550-730 mm.
- Optional feature a height-adjustable foot ring (Ø 455 mm).
- The swivel chairs with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment (490-610 mm) of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring (Ø 300 mm) is located under the base, between the feet.
- Swivel chairs have an electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery, colour black, and electrically conductive double castors. They are therefore compatible with an operating room environment.
- Five-arm aluminum base Ø 610 mm, black or polished finish
- Height adjustment - continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range - 460-580 mm / 490-610 mm / 550-730 mm
- Height and tilt-adjustable backrest
- Seat - Ø 380 mm
- Braked double castors/gliders
- Maximum load - 140 kg
- Upholstery thickness 75 mm (seat) / 45 mm (backrest)
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty