- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
With their divided tabletop, comprehensive range of equipment options and included accessories, our multi-function medical exam tables can be used for simple surgery procedures, gynecology and ob-gyn practice, as well as in general medical practice.
The UNI MED multifunction exam table is especially noted for its functionality, characteristics, and durability.
The three-piece tabletop has an upholstery thickness of 64 mm. The tabletop sections have a wide adjustment range, independent of each other, for optimal patient positioning, and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanisms.
- The continuous backrest adjustment (+30°)relies on a gas pressure spring for ease of use.
- The headrest may be adjusted to +40°, the seat section to +30°.
- A pelvic cut-out was inserted into the tabletop frame and upholstered seat.
- Levelling screws fitted into the wide base provide enhanced stability on any floor.
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm
- Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg 25°
- Headrest and pelvic tilt adjustment mechanisms - continuous with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Backrest adjustment with gas pressure spring, pelvic cut-out
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Frame: Tabletop frame - chrome-plated / Plate coverings - lacquered
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty