- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
This stretcher offers a height adjustment feature.
The height adjustment is achieved with a hydraulic mechanism, offering a height adjustment range between 500mm to 980mm and is done with a foot pump. The pedal can be mounted on either side of the stretcher. A second foot pump can also be added at extra charge.
- All four central locking double castors are connected with control rods. Foot pedals, which enable locking mechanisms on all four castors through connected control rods are located at both ends of the stretcher.
- The side guards can be put into place with a simple rotational mechanism and locked in place with a centre-locking bolt.
- The headrest has continuous adjustment up to +30°and is secured with clamping-rod locking mechanism.
The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections is 64 mm.
The patient transport/hospital stretchers with hydraulic height adjustment are available in the standard widths of 650mm and 800mm.
- Height adjustment range 500mm to 980mm
- Widths - 650mm, 800mm
- Length - 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Adjustable side safety rails
- Central locking caster system (Ø 125 mm double castors)
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30° with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Frame - lacquered or chrome-plated
-Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available