- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
This manual ultrasound table features a cutout that has been added to the tabletop area to allow for cardiac ultrasound.
It converts back into a standard ultrasound table through closing the cutout area by fitting the upholstered pad back in or using the folding mechanism.
- Reinforced brackets in the frame corners and crossbars between the table legs ensure maximum stability and increased structural integrity.
- The thickness of the upholstery for both tabletops is 64 mm.
- The continuously adjustable headrest is secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The ultrasound table is manufactured with a standard height of 650 mm. However, other heights are available at no extra charge. Other heights available are 700, 750 or 800 mm).
The ultrasound tables is available in two widths and different cutout sizes:
- tabletop with a width of 650 mm has a cutout size of 315 x 250 mm (LxW).
- tabletop with a width of 800 mm has a cutout size of 405 x 300 mm (LxW).
The insert for the echo cut-out is also available with a folding mechanism instead of a removable pad.
Custom table and cut-out sizes are possible, as well as the second headrest at the foot end or an additional cut-out.
- Heights 650 mm / 700 mm / 750 mm / 800 mm
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Upholstery insert for echo cut-out - removable (standard) or with folding mechanism (/AA)
- Continuously adjustable headrest (+30°) with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Frame lacquered
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available