- Neonatal MRI
- COVID-19 Supplies
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
The wall-mounted exam tables are quick and easy to set up and intended for use in areas where a permanent table is not required or where space is limited.
In the standard version, these tables fold downwards, along the wall. This way, the visible part is the upholstered tabletop, not the leg frame with the underside of the table and the headrest adjustment mechanism.
These tables are available in
- three frame finishes: lacquered, chrome, stainless steel
- two widths (650, 800 mm).
- The desired position of the headrest, on the left or the right.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 650 mm are available with heights of 700mm, 750mm, or 800mm.
- The wall-mounted examination tables with a width of 800 mm are available with a height of 900mm.
- The individually foldable legs are equipped with a safety device, ensuring against accidental collapse.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (up to +30°) with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Both tabletop sections have an upholstery thickness of 64 mm.
- Reinforced wall-mounting brackets are included with the table. The total length of the table with the brackets is 1990 mm.
- Available heights
700mm, 750mm, 800mm - for table width of 650 mm
900mm - for table width 800mm
- Width - 650mm, 800mm
- Length - 1900mm
- Table length - 1990 mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Frame - lacquered, chrome-plated, stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty