JUS SURGERY TABLE
JUS is a mobile multi-purpose surgery table ideal for use in day surgery clinic (i.e., general surgery) and outpatient departments.
JUS offers optimal and safe patient positioning with its radiolucent universal five-section tabletop. Stainless steel standard rails are mounted laterally on both sides of the seat, back and leg plate(s).
- The five-piece tabletop enables optimal and safe patient positioning.
- The 40 mm-thick upholstery features an electrically conductive cover, antistatic according to ISO 2882, biocompatible, in black.
- The radiolucent operating table surface allows the use of X-ray equipment or image intensifiers.
- Aluminum/stainless steel table frame, powder-coated in aluminum grey.
- The stainless steel base frame with large, smooth-running electrically conductive double castors (Ø 125 mm) ensures a high degree of stability and excellent mobility.
- The two double castors directly underneath the backrest are lockable by a foot pedal.
- A foot pump controls the maintenance-free, hydraulic height adjustment (770-1070 mm).
- Extensive accessories list to choose from, to make the JUS experience even better
- Height range 770 - 1070 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism - hydraulic with foot pump
- Electrically conductive double castors, Ø 125 mm
- Width - 540 mm without lateral standard rails / 590 mm with rails
- Length - 2000 mm (headrest 270 mm / back 620 mm / seat 425 mm / legs 620 mm)
- Max load - 160 kg
- Frame - aluminum and stainless steel
- Upholstery - electrically conductive black, thickness 40 mm
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty