- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
This tilt table/standing boards can be used for many different treatment methods. They are particularly suitable for the treatment of neurologically-ill, head, back or spinal cord injury patients.
In order to provide the patient with the physical and mental security required for the treatment, a combination of the cut-out in the foot section and extra large, removable footrest was specially developed for these tilt tables.
The electric height and tilt adjustments are controlled by two maintenance-free and ultra-quiet motors.
- pair of standard side rails (length 1560 mm)
- mobile base on retractable castors controlled by a foot pedal (castors Ø 75mm)
- built-in protractor (angle indicator) for a quick and precise reading of the tilt angle
- removable footrest (320 x 800/1000 mm, LxW)
- safety lock-box
- hand and foot switches.
- Height and tilt adjustment mechanism - electric with foot or hand switch
- Height adjustment range 520 - 960 mm
- Width - 800 mm / 1000 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Removable footrest
- Built-in protractor
- Mobility system on retractable casters, Ø 75 mm
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Frame - lacquered
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm,
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty