- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
The PHLEBO LIFT vein treatment tables are specifically designed to meet the requirements in the field of Phlebology. They are available with a two or three-piece tabletop and 64mm-thick upholstered pads.
The electric height and tilt adjustments, simple operation and specially-designed accessories enable the physician or medical personnel to focus only on treatment, rather than figuring out table properties.
The standard configuration for a 3-piece PHLEBO LIFT includes:
- a pair of standard rails pre-attached onto the table frame,
- a pair of ring-shaped armrests with fixing clamps,
- a footrest in black,
- a neck roll.
- When necessary, the PHLEBO LIFT can adjust from near vertical position (+74°) to horizontal and even further into the shock position (-20°).
- The PHLEBO LIFT is equipped with dual, maintenance-free, spill-proof, ultra-quiet motors controlled by a pneumatic foot switch.
- A wide base with an additional pull-out support rod ensures further stability, even in near vertical positioning (74°) and under stress. The base and column covers are impact and scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
- A stainless steel pan, as well as stirrups with fixing clamps, are available as optional accessories.
- The 3-piece PHLEBO LIFT can be converted into a gynecological, rectoscopic or proctological examination chair in a matter of seconds, by simply raising the gas-pressure-spring adjustable backrest and dropping the foot section.
- Height adjustment 730 - 930 mm, electric with foot switch
- Fixed height - 930 mm
- Tilting adjustment +74° to -20°, electric with foot switch
- 3-piece tabletop
- Width - 620 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 1020 mm, seat section 365 mm, feet section 465 mm)
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Frame - lacquered
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm,
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty