- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
Image 1 of 13
The baby PAC B100 MRI compatible ventilator is fully integrateable with the MR Diagnostics Incubator System. It is designed for ventilation during transportation and MR scans of neonates and infants up to 40 lbs. The ventilator is pneumatically driven, which allows for instant auxiliary breathing and resuscitation. A comprehensive, integrated alarm system includes visual and audible alarms for high pressure, continuous pressure, low pressure/ disconnect, low gas supply pressure and low battery. We offer the option of using reusable or disposable ventilation hoses. Extension pressure hoses with quick connectors for central gas supply are included as a standard feature.
- The ventilator is light, portable and supplies gas to patients.
- Unique gas mixing system extends cylinder life up to 3 times, which allows for
increased transportation time.
- Inspiratory pressure control.
- Separate Inspiratory and Expiratory Time Controls allow you to choose optimal CMV.
- Passive PEEP Control.
- Active PEEP/CPAP Control.
- Gas-driven ventilator allows you to minimize gas consumption.
- Patient Pressure Monitor
- MR compatible ventilator provides maximum mobility for patient transportation within a hospital.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 92x250x162mm
- Weight: 3.75kg
- Operation: Time cycled pressure generator
- Operating Pressure: 305-600kPa @ 20L/m
- Alarm System: Visual and audible alarms for high pressure, continuous pressure, low pressure/disconnect, low gas supply pressure and low battery
- Operating Modes: CMV + PEEP ; CMV + Active PEEP ; IMV + CPAP; CPAP