- Neonatal MRI
- COVID-19 Supplies
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
For MRI-diagnostics, premature babies must be transported from the neonatal intensive care unit in the children's clinic to Radiology. The nomag® TR trolley is the perfect transport solution for the MR Diagnostics Incubator System nomag® IC.
To accommodate patients who require ventilation, up to 4 MR-conditional* nonmagnetic gas cylinders can be taken along. The uninterrupted electricity supply guarantees a smooth process. Additionally, an MR-conditional* ventilator can be placed above the front display. The ventilator is supplied with compressed air and oxygen cylinders.
The trolley comes standard with gas supply (3 MR-conditional* nonmagnetic gas cylinders and nonmagnetic pressure reducer) and uniterrupted power supply.
- Integrated uniterruptible power supply (duration up to 3.0 hours)
- Change over switch between gas supply and central gas supply
- Central gas supply hoses
- Shock protection
- Trolley Dimensions: 2100 x 760 x 1000 mm (L x W x H)
- Tray Dimensions: 240 x 330 x 200 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum Load: 100 kg
- Up to 4 Gas Cylinders (E Size or 5l)
* according to ASTM F2503-08
not commercially available in Canada