- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
No medical practice, facility and no hospital that can do without swivel stools and swivel chairs. Thanks to these stools, exams can be conveniently performed in a sitting position. If the patient is on an exam table or a therapy table, the practitioner would require a seat that would not restrict their movement. This is ensured by the swivel stool with his foot frame, which consists of a five-arm light alloy foot base.
- Five-arm aluminum base (Ø 610 mm) to ensure stability.
- An option of a black aluminum base or polished aluminum base.
- Standard with braked hard double castors for soft floors.
- Also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- Continuous height-adjustable seat (Ø 380 mm, upholstery thickness 75 mm) with an easy to reach hand lever and gas pressure spring mechanism, to provide a comfortable sitting position for the users and the patients.
- Standard height adjustment range of 430 to 550 mm.
- 2 Height adjustment options - 520 to 700 mm. 460 to 580 mm.
- Stools are equipped with a ring release (instead of a one-hand lever), located under the seat.
- The swivel stool with foot ring release is a new product in our range. The height adjustment of the seat cushion is activated with the foot via a chrome-plated foot ring. This ring (Ø 300 mm) is located under the base, between the feet.
- Swivel stools have an electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery, colour black, and electrically conductive double castors. They are therefore compatible with an operating room environment.
- 5-arm aluminum base Ø 610 mm, black or polished finish
- Height adjustment continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range - 430-550 mm / 460-580 mm / 520-700 mm
- Seat Ø 380 mm
- Braked double castors or gliders
- Maximum load 140 kg
- Product weight 9 kg
- Upholstery thickness 75 mm,
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty