- Neonatal MRI
- Medical Equipment
- Contact Us
Image 1 of 13
The PTL stretcher stands out with its functionality, as well as a user-friendly design. Two chrome-plated push bars ensure optimal maneuverability during transport.
All four central locking double castors are connected with control rods. Foot pedals, which enable locking mechanisms on all four castors through connected control rods are located at both ends of the stretcher.
The stretcher is equipped with black rubber guard mounted all around the tabletop frame and side guards to protect facility doors and walls from damage.
- The headrest, main table surface and padded areas of the side guards are upholstered with synthetic leather.
- The upholstery is 64mm thick for the headrest and main table surface
- The side guards can be put into place with a simple rotational mechanism and locked in place with a centre-locking bolt. When both side guards are lowered, the overall width of the upholstered area increases from 600mm to 700mm.
- The headrest has continuous adjustment up to +30° with a gas pressure spring. The release button is located at the front end, directly underneath the headrest.
- Built-in brackets for the optional infusion pole are located on either side of the head section.
- Height - 650 mm
- Width - 750 mm
- Length - 1900 mm
- Two-piece tabletop
- Protective black rubber bumper mounted all-around the mattress frame and on both side safety rails
- Central locking double castors Ø 125 mm
- Continuously adjustable headrest +30°, with gas pressure spring
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty